RETURN AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Thank you for shopping at CorsosCookies.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
Cancellations and Alterations
- Corso's Cookies does not allow orders to be edited or cancelled within 48 hours of the requested delivery date, or within the seven days prior to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, because of our extremely high volume of orders during these times.
- Special offers, coupons, or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Limit one promotion per order.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- For any other refund request, please contact Customer Sevice at 1-800-465-7775.
In an effort to ensure that your gift arrives on time, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value at any time. In making substitutions, we take great care and consideration in selecting gifts that will meet or exceed your expectations.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Ship returns to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
314 Lakeside Road
Syracuse, NY 13209
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or to request a refund, please contact us.