Costco Gift Card FAQs
COSTCO GIFT CARD QUESTIONS ANSWERED
NOTICE TO COSTCO $50 GIFT CARD CUSTOMERS:
If you have a question about using your Corso’s Cookies gift card purchased at Costco, please see our most frequently asked questions below.If you can’t find an answer to your question, please feel free to call one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-465-7775 if you have any questions. We're available Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-4:30PM EST. If you need assistance after hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond within 1 business day.
- Which cookie gifts can I order with my Gift Card?
- How do I place an order using my Gift Card?
- Where do I find my Gift Card code?
- Where do I enter the Gift Card code?
- What if I don't use the entire value of my Gift Card in one order?
- What if I spend more than the Gift Card value in one order?
- If I do not select the upgraded Greeting Card, can I still apply the value toward something else?
- Can I use two Gift Cards on one order?
- Can I combine the free shipping and upgraded greeting card offer with other offers or promotions?
- Can I customize the cookies?
- Are your cookies Kosher?
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION
- Where can I buy a Corso’s Cookies Gift Card?
- Is shipping included with my Costco Gift Card?
- How much does the shipping cost?
- How long will it take to deliver?
- Can I ship to two different addresses in one order?
- Can I specify a delivery date?
- Who do you use as a shipping carrier?
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Which days do you ship and deliver?
- What are "business days?"
- What time of day will my package arrive?
- Where do you ship from?
- How do I track my package?
- Will my cookies break during shipping?
After Placing an Order
- How far in advance can I place my order?
- How do I know your company received my online order?
- What if I need to change or cancel my order?
- My credit card wasn't charged. Did my order go through?
- When will I receive a tracking number?
Gift Cards may be used to purchase any of the cookie gifts available on our website.
How do I place an order using my Gift Card?
To Redeem Your $50 Gift Card:
1. Visit www.CorsosCookies.com
2. Select a cookie gift(s)
3. Choose the upgraded greeting card option when adding a product to your shopping cart and then proceed to checkout
4. Enter your billing and shipping information
5. Select Gift Card under Payment Method and enter Gift Card Code number found on back of Gift Card
6. Under Shipping Method, select Your Desired Delivery Date on Calendar
7. A discount will automatically apply for the full value of both the shipping cost and greeting card cost
8. Review & Submit Your Order
Where do I find my Gift Card Code?
The Gift Card Code is a 20-digit number found on the back of your gift card.
Where do I enter the Gift Card Code?
On the Checkout screen, there is a section called "Payment Method". Enter your Gift Card Code into the Gift Card section and click the arrow to submit.
What if I don't use the entire value of my Gift Card in one order?
If you do not use the entire amount of your Gift Card on your first order, any leftover balance will remain on your Gift Card. Your Gift Card balance can be applied toward any future order on CorsosCookies.com and will not expire.
What if I spend more than the Gift Card value in one order?
If you spend more than the value of the Gift Card, you can pay the difference with another Gift Card or credit card. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
If I do not select the upgraded Greeting Card, can I still apply the value toward something else?
No, unfortunately the greeting card is included as part of a promotion when you purchase a Corso's Cookies Gift Card from Costco. If you do not select this option on your order, you will lose its value. The $2.99 value of the Greeting Card cannot be redeemed as cash or value toward other products. The Greeting Card is included one time per gift card purchased from Costco with your first order with that gift card only.
Can I use two Gift Cards on one order?
Yes, you can use two Gift Cards to purchase a single order.
Can I combine the free shipping and upgraded greeting card offer with other offers or promotions?
No, this offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional codes. It may not be combined with Groupon, Living Social or other discount voucher or promotional codes. Customers may only use one offer or promotional code per order.
Can I customize the cookies?
No, our cookies are available only as pictured on our website.
Are your cookies Kosher?
Yes, our cookies are OU Dairy Kosher certified.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG, SOY, MILK
MAY CONTAIN: YELLOW #5
Corso’s Cookies are Peanut Free.
Corso's Cookies Gift Cards are currently available for purchase at select Costco locations in Utah. For a list of Costco locations that currently carry Corso's Cookies Gift Cards, please contact us at 1-800-465-7775.
Is shipping included with my Gift Card?
Yes, shipping is included one time per gift card purchased from Costco. During Checkout, select your desired delivery date from the calendar under Shipping Method, and a shipping discount credit will automatically apply for the full value of your shipping cost.
How much does the shipping cost?
The shipping cost is based on the delivery method required to get your gift delivered on your requested delivery date. Please note, shipping is included one time per gift card purchased from Costco. On your next order, the shipping cost is as follows:
Standard Delivery Shipping – Shipped FedEx Home Delivery Ground or Ground Commercial - $12.99
Express Saver Shipping – Shipped FedEx 3 Day - $17.99
Expedite Shipping – Shipped FedEx 2 Day - $22.99
Please note, EACH GIFT SHIPS IN ITS OWN BOX. WE CANNOT MIX GIFTS IN ONE BOX. Flat Rate Shipping cost is based on the total number of gifts shipped.
How long will it take to deliver?
Your gift will arrive on the delivery date requested during Checkout. All of our cookie gifts are shipped via FedEx, and are delivered within 1-7 business days depending on the shipping method chosen and time in transit.
Can I ship to two different addresses in one order?
No, unfortunately we can only ship to one address per order. To ship to a second address, you need start a new order.
Can I specify a delivery date?
Yes, you can select the delivery date on the shipping calendar during Checkout.
Who do you use as a shipping carrier?
Corso's Cookies ships all of our packages via FedEx.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
No, unfortunately we cannot ship outside the contiguous United States.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
No, unfortunately, we can not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Sorry, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. FedEx requires a street address.
Which days do you ship and deliver?
Corso's Cookies is open Monday through Friday and ships on each of those days unless it is a holiday. Please see our Shipping Information page for more information. FedEx delivers Monday through Friday for Ground Commercial and Air Service, and FedEx Home Delivery delivers Tuesday through Saturday. Unfortunately, FedEx does not deliver on Sundays.
Business days are Monday through Friday.
FedEx delivers from 9:00AM until 7:00PM. We cannot guarantee a specific time for delivery of your package.
Fresh from our ovens, located in Syracuse, New York!
Once your cookies have shipped out you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number. Use the tracking number at www.FedEx.com to watch the progress of your package from our ovens to your door! If you do not have access to the internet give us a call - have your order number ready and we will track your package for you! Phone: 1-800-465-7775
We take enormous pride in seeing that your cookies are delivered safely. We carefully assemble each bouquet with the utmost care. If you do experience breakage in transit, please give us a call at 1-800-465-7775 and we are happy to help.
PLACING AN ORDER
How far in advance can I place my order?
You can order up to three months in advance, and we will then schedule your order to arrive on your preferred delivery date.
How do I know your company received my online order?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order is received. Please be sure to review your confirmation so we are able to make any adjustments prior to shipping your order if necessary.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
Please call us at 1-800-465-7775 and one of Corso's Cookie Customer Service members will be happy to assist you. Please note: We are unable to cancel or change an order once it has been shipped.
My credit card wasn't charged. Did my order go through?
Once you place an order, you will be emailed a receipt. If you did not receive an order receipt, please call customer service. Sometimes it may take a few days for the charge to show up on your billing statement.
When will I receive a tracking number?
Once your order has been prepared and shipped out from our bakery, you will receive an e-mail with the FedEx tracking information.